Customers or users may visit the platform of the company’s website or conduct a simple visit without having to provide personal data of the customer or user during their visit. The data or status of the customer or user visiting the website will not be revealed; and the company cannot identify their identity while they are visiting the company unless the customer or user clearly expresses their wish to be identified through user registration on the company website’s platform and logging in user the personal username and password of the customer or user.
Data and information on the website
Hatari Electric Co., Ltd. acknowledges the importance of service of making available data, information and messages on the company’s website www.hatari.co.th. The company hereby informs all users that all data, information, text, images, audio, trademarks and service marks are intellectual property under the exclusive ownership of the company. Should anyone reproduce, copy, alters, make additional edits, counterfeits, publicly distribute, sell, make available for rent or any other actions without formal authorization by the company, they are violating the company’s intellectual property rights and will be prosecuted and penalized by law.
Storage of personal data
All data of customers or users who have registered on www.hatari.co.th as well as information submitted via the inquiry form, contact details of customers or users such as name, address, and email address, purchase information of any products made with the company, and information relating to electronic financial transaction of all customers or users are considered as personal data that the company will treat as confidential. The aforementioned confidential data will not be transferred, sold or revealed to the public. The privacy of the customer or user is important and names or any other information of the customer or user will only be used for company activities and will only be stored for a limited amount of time that the company considers and determines as appropriate, and no longer than the period set by law.
Exceptions for the disclosure of information include the company network and the entity delivering the product or merchandise that the customer or user has ordered. The company will only use data for presenting product offers or new products to the customer or user in the future; and, if necessary, the company is legally required to reveal the data to government agencies according to the judiciary, court, or investigators.
Following user registration on the company website platform, the company will store the following information, whuch must be true and entered correctly and clearly:
- First name, last name
- Delivery location
- E-mail address
- Contact number
- Mobile number
Every time the customer or user visits the company website, the company server will register and record information from the customer or user’s browser which is submitted automatically. This information includes:
- IP address of the computer of the customer or user
- The type of internet browser used by the customer or user
- The website that the customer or user was using before entering the Hatari platform
- The web pages that the customer or user visits on the Hatari platform
- The duration in which the customer or user spent on the company website as well as statistical data such as the date and the product or information that the customer or user searches on the platform
The personal data of the customer or users recorded by the company will be used for purposes within the following boundaries:
- The delivery of products or merchandises according to the order of the customer of user
- To improve information for the delivery of products or merchandise or for the case where the customer also wishes for additional services
- To deliver accessible news about products and merchandises as well as to inform customers of new products
- For administrative purposes such as issuing receipts and legally compliant accounting
- To monitor data and to send financial transaction data of the client or financial service user to verify online payment for products
- To improve the company’s internal processes as well as research for systems, products and services. In this case, personal data will be used with those of other individuals as well
- To keep track of the number of downloads and page views from the company’s website in order to improve or develop the site plan, design and content to better respond to the preferences of the customer of user
The submission of personal data by the customer or user will be considered as voluntary, but if a formal notification of revocation is delivered to the company, the company will halt its services to the requesting customer or user. In the case where there is an order for products of merchandises but there is no delivery of the product or merchandise from the company, personal data will be removed.
However, if the customer has submitted personal data of an external entity which is not the data of the customer or user to the company, the customer or user must exclusively responsible for the information if any damage was incurred to it without the involvement or awareness of the company. The company also assumes that the customer or user has received permission to the third person or entity to send their personal data to the company.
Security of personal information
The website www.hatari.co.th of Hatari Electric co., ltd. has been created for the commerce of electronic products and has a high level of security system for secure storage of personal data of clients or users without information loss. A protection system also exists to protect the data of the customer or user who has completed the registration process as indicated on the company website. The company will proceed to:
- Limit access to personal data
- Use technological methods to prevent unauthorized computer network access
- Erase the personal data of the customer or user for security reasons after the information is no longer necessary to the company’s business or legal activities.
The company website utilizes a data security system to protect the personal data of the customer or user which is the SSL Certificates which are necessary for connecting to https:// 128-bit SSL Certificates for the encryption of data communicated by the customer and the internet server.
SSL Certificates (Secure Socket Layer Certificates) is a certification of electronic security which has been approved by the Certificate Authority for websites in order to attest the security of data encryption and decryption. The transaction of the security system of the company utilizes the 128-bit SSL Certificates protocol for encrypting information of the transaction communicated between the visitor’s internet browser and Hatari’s website.
For financial transaction on the internet, this security system is up to the standard of this industry. The company reserves the right to not be held responsible for damages caused by malicious persons, personal data theft through hacking, loss or damage of data caused by force majeure or any mistakes that may occur on the company’s website.
The customers or users have access to the password for logging into the company website. The customer or client must ensure that the log in name and password are confidential, and that they log out after leaving the website. This is because there is no perfect security system for online communication, so the company cannot guarantee the safety in the sending and reception of electronic information from the customer of user.
The customer or user must be careful to not cause damage to the computer system of the company or others, and to refrain from criminal activities, activities that are damaging to the society and economy of Thailand, or access the company website or computer network without authorization from the company or the website owner.
If the customer or user commits any acts that cause damage to the company website and/or the website of others in all cases, the customer or user hereby agrees to be responsible for the damages incurred, including the expenses for reimbursements and compensatory damages to the victim. The company is not obligated to share the responsibility in all cases.
Contacting Hatari Electric Co., Ltd.
If the customer or user wishes to contact, inquire, provide feedback or request technical assistance form Hatari, please refer to the company’s contact details on the company website.
The customer or user of the website www.hatari.co.th of Hatari Electric Co., Ltd. unconditionally accepts the agreement (conditions of service) under the discretion of selling the company’s products and merchandises. The company reserves the right to make additions, amendments and changes to the conditions for the sale of products or the products appearing on the company website to make sure that they are up to date. The company considers that the customer or user also agrees with the changed conditions of service. If the customer or user visited and downloaded information from the company website, there is no transfer of ownership or rights. Information from the company website must not be used for commercial benefits or other business purposes.
Qualities of the customer or user
- The customer or user attests to being of a legal age and having the ability to make legal contracts according to public and private lawลูกค้า
- The customer or user agrees to provide information that is truthful, correct, complete, and up to date. If the information does not follow these criteria or if is not legal, the company will consider that the status of the customer of user is no longer applicable. The company reserves the right to withhold any electronic commerce activities with the aforementioned customer or user.
- The content, information and stock number on Hatari Electric Co., Ltd.’s www.hatari.co.th are accurate, complete and reliable for electronic commercial transactions. However, if the content and/or information or print is faulty, if the cost calculation is wrong or if there are any process or electronic faults or inaccuracies, the company will make amendments as it sees fit as soon as the possible. The company reserves the rights to the following:
- Cancel the request, offer or order of products which have been identified
- Amend mistakes, omissions, or inaccuracies
- Make changes to selling prices, messages, content, offers, promotions, product descriptions, product specifications or any other information
Moreover, the company reserves the right to limit the number of products after the customer or user have submitted an order for the product or merchandise, as well as to suspend or cancel promotions at any given moment without a prior notice. For the products or merchandises appearing on the website at that moment or any moment, the company does not guarantee the number of products in stock or product availability.
The sending of the customer or user’s information, messages, recommendations, comments, criticism or any other information based communication posted on the company website must not be violating, abusive, vulgar, written with profanities or defamatory to a third party. The information must not be an infringement of trademark, service mark, patent or intellectual property of another party. The client or user will be responsible for such actions and pay compensation or damages to the affected party themselves—the company, its directors, managers, staff and website administrator is not involved in any way with the actions of the customer or user described in this paragraph.
If the company website is connected to or appears on a third party website, and if the customer or user has conducted electronic commercial transaction through a website of an entity other than Hatari Electric Co., Ltd., the customer or user accepts that the company did not approve and cannot control these third party websites. Thus, the company is not liable to be responsible for the accuracy and legality of the content. The customer or user also accepts that they cannot cite any information or to interpret that the third party website has been approved by the company website or the company itself.
Limitations, suspension of the company website
- Regarding international service, the company does not guarantee that the product or merchandise offered on the company website will be appropriate or responsive to the needs of customers or users outside of Thailand. Moreover, company is unable to be responsible for acting in accordance with local laws of each country.
- The company website is not joined with other websites of a third party which may also sell or advertise the company’s products or merchandises. The company reserves the right to consider product or merchandise return service and other policies relating to the product or merchandise sold by unauthorized seller, distributor or other external parties as being null.
- The company has the right to alter or temporarily suspend the website as well as to stop the website partially or totally at any time for any reason that the company unilaterally sees as fit without having to notify or request consent from the customer or user.
- If, at any moment, the company has doubt that there are fraudulent actions from electronic commercial transaction and has accordingly notified the customer or user to end any actions on the company website, the status of the customer or user will be cancelled and rejected, and there is no longer a guarantee for services and products.
The company reserves the right to make amendments and additions to the terms and conditions of service of the company website at any time without having to notify or request the consent of the customer or user in advance. The customer or user hereby accepts all of the company’s amendments and additions made to the company website.
The company only accepts the return products or merchandises which have been designated as being eligible for the service on www.hatari.co.th under the following limitation and conditions of the return of products or merchandises.
- The return of products or merchandises ordered through the company website is only applicable within the time frame indicated in section 3, and
- The returned product or merchandise must be neatly packed in the company’s proper packaging, and
- On the day when the customer, user, or their representative signs the attestation for the reception of the product or merchandise and notices damages or faults, the delivery staff must be notified and photographic evidence of the damage must be taken. The product or merchandise needs to be promptly shipped to the company with the photograph of the damages also enclosed within 7 days after the reception of the product, and
- For the return shipping of the product or merchandise within the time frame of section 3, the customer or user must follow these requirements:
- Fill out the product or merchandise return request form online with photograph(s) of the product or merchandise attached
- The product or merchandise to be returned, shipped in its original packaging
- Proof of purchase (tax invoice) to be enclosed in the shipped packaging
- The customer or user must proceed to request the return of product or merchandise through the online product request form which may be accessed after logging into the Hatari E-commerce system as follows
- Log in with your account username
- Go to purchase orders and click ‘Return Order’
- Fill in the details of the form and attach a photographic file of the product or merchandise
- Wait to be contacted by company personnel to confirm the product’s return
- Pack the product or the merchandise and the tax invoice into the original company packaging
- Send the product back to Hatari at the address indicated in section 6
- If it is not possible to access the online product return form, the customer or user may contact the company’s customer service at the following number: 02-896-2390 ext. 117
- The customer or user must ship the product or merchandise to be returned to the company via the EMS express postal service. For the responsibility to cover shipping costs, refer to the table in section 8.
The shipping cost for sending of the new product or merchandise to the customer or user according to the details of the conditions of guarantee within the period of guarantee will be borne by the company. However, if the customer of user is at fault but remains compliant to the conditions of guarantee of the product or merchandise, the customer or user must be responsible for the shipping costs for the return of the product or merchandise.
- The address of the recipient of the returned product or merchandise is the Hatari Customer Service Department at 10 Soi Rama II, Soi 94, Samaedam, Bangkhuntian, Bangkok
- The company will not accept the return of products or merchandises which have been damaged by unusual use or requests for a change of colour, or returns which are justified with the characteristics of the product or merchandise, or the customer’s personal displeasure with the product or merchandise.
- For the return of products or merchandises, the company will change the product for a new product in the same model, colour, and type. If the identical product or merchandise is unavailable, the company will reimburse only the amount of payment made by the customer or user for purchase the product. The customer of user accepts that there will be no late interests, additional claims, or compensation for damages.
The following is a table indicating the scope of different conditions for the reimbursement for the cost of the product or merchandise
Conditions Reimbursement of product cost Reimbursement of shipping costs 1. The product is damaged/defective/broken ✓ ✓ 2. The product is of inadequate quality ✓ ✓ 3.The received product is of the wrong model, colour, or size ✓ ✓ 4.Missing components/parts ✓ ✓ 5.The product was ordered by mistake ✓ 6.Too many products were ordered ✓
- In the case of reimbursement, the payment will only be made through credit card or through a bank account under the customer or user’s name. The reimbursement will be completed within 15 working days if the company has received the product or merchandise in a good condition with the company’s proper packaging as well as all of the relevant documents.
The company website as well as all images of products or merchandises, content, messages and all information do not have any validation or guarantee that
- The information on the website is free of mistakes
- The functioning of the website is not disturbed or faulty
- This website or other services is completely free of virus or potentially dangerous components
The company reserves the right to guarantee the accuracy of the content and information on the company website because they may have faults caused by personal and/or technical faults. Moreover, the company reserves the right to be held directly or indirectly responsible to any agreements made as a result of the faults of the content and information appearing on www.hatari.co.th
In general, the company will not certify or guarantee products or merchandises under the following conditions:
- Damage is caused form using the product in a way that is incorrect or not in accordance with the procedure order, not complying with the user manual or recommendations, lack of maintenance, improper storage, negligence, or by intention. This also includes any other cases where the company’s consideration concludes that the product or merchandise was not cared for in a way that a reasonable person would take care of the same type of product or merchandise.
- The product or merchandise is damaged by an accident, fire, natural disaster, or the delivery of the product or merchandise
- General wear and tear according to the useful life of the product or the use of the product, or damages caused by using the product or merchandise to a period longer than designated by the user manual. Poor storage has caused rust and stains which could also be caused by the actions of humans, animals, or insects, for example.
- The product or merchandise has been repaired, altered, or tampered with by another party; or the product or merchandise has been used with or attached to other equipment which has not been authorized by Hatari.
- Lacking evidence or product or merchandise guarantee card to show with the product on the day of its delivery for reparation or alteration
- Changes or additions were made on to the product or merchandise guarantee card o the company
- The company has considered the product or merchandise and considers it unsuitable for guarantee because of trickery, deception, or unlawful actions presented to the company.
Conditions for the guarantee of the product or merchandise
- The customer or user must present the payment receipt or a copy of the payment receipt when the company asks for it as evidence for checking the period of the guarantee, except when the lot production number is clearly legible and is attached or embedded in the product or merchandise
- The guarantee only covers products or merchandises bought in Thailand, and the services of guarantee can only be carried out by service centers located in Thailand
- From the day when the product or merchandise has been received up until the next 30 (thirty) days (guarantee of products or merchandises which are parts), or until 1 (one) year (guarantee of products or merchandises which are complete ready-made items, according to the guarantee certificate), or until 3 (three) years (guarantee of products or merchandises with indications in the guarantee certificate), with the guarantee label attached on the product or merchandise, a guarantee is valid for normal usage. If the standards set by the labels on the product or merchandise are not satisfied, no service fees will be charged for the repair or alteration of the product within the aforementioned time limits.
- If there are damages, faults or abnormal use or alteration of the product or merchandise which are not a result of normal usage according to the label on the product or merchandise, the customer or user must be responsible for the expenses for service and repair fees, regardless of whether the situation occurred during or after the guarantee period.
- After the expiration of the period of guarantee of the product or merchandise, the customer or user accepts that the company is no longer obligated to be responsible in any way for the product or merchandise.
- In the case where the product or merchandise has received a replacement or repair for a faulty component, the period of guarantee remains the same, i.e. starting from the date of the initial reception of the product. The period of guarantee will not be extended or renewed on the day of replacement or repair in all situations.